Expert Termite Control and Termite Removal in mid-Missouri
Termites infest over 5 million homes in the U.S. every year and cause over 5 billion dollars in property damage annually! Termites cause more damage annually than all natural disasters such as fires, floods, earthquakes, hurricanes, storms, etc. However, this damage is rarely covered by homeowners insurance. But luckily, Steve’s Pest Control offers termite protection services in mid-Missouri to prevent termite damage to your home.
The pest removal experts at Steve’s Pest Control, Inc. are experts in termite biology, inspection, and treatment. We are affiliated with The Board of Realtors and National Pest Management Association and have performed thousands of termite inspections in central Missouri.
If you suspect that termites are inhabiting your home, do not hesitate to give us a call at 1-844-896-4868 to schedule our termite pest control service.
Identifying Termite Damage in your Missouri home
Here in Missouri there are two types of homes: those that have termites and those that will! University of Missouri research has shown that by the age of 40, 70% of structures in Central Missouri have termites or have already had a termite infestation. This research has also concluded that virtually 100% of structures in Central Missouri will have termites in its lifetime.
Termites are around-the-clock eating machines! Termites naturally break down plant and wood material.
- In Missouri, there can be as many as 20 termite colonies in one acre of ground and up to 1 million members per colony. When you eventually notice termite activity, serious damage may have already occurred.
- In fact, the average repair cost, once termites have been discovered, is between $3,000 and $11,000.
- The most common termite species in Central Missouri can consume the equivalent of approximately 5-15 feet of a 2×4 per year!
- Termites infest over 5 million homes in the United States every year and cause over $5 billion in property damage annually.
- Termites cause more damage annually than all natural disasters such as fires, floods, earthquakes, hurricanes, and storms – damage that is rarely covered by insurance.
The professionals at Steve’s Pest Control are experts in termite biology, inspections, treatment and prevention.
We have performed thousands of termite treatment inspections in Central Missouri since 1988, and we are affiliated with The Board of Realtors and National Pest Management Association.
Stop the Infestation Before it Occurs With Termite Prevention Services
The risk of a termite infestation is an inevitable fact of life in Central Missouri. To protect your home or business from an infestation, we recommend our termite prevention services.
Here are some tips that will help to prevent a termite infestation:
- Make sure your soil grade allows moisture to drain away from your house or building.
- Have 2-4 inches of the buildings foundation extend above the soil grade so the brick and other siding do not contact the soil grade.
- Eliminate cellulose close to the structure. This includes mulch, woodpiles, landscape timbers, foam boards, wood scraps.
- Avoid deck post from extending beneath the soil grade.
Even after doing everything possible to discourage a termite attack, it can still happen. For that reason, we recommend Steve’s Pest Control, Inc. and The Sentricon System to stop the destruction before it ever starts!
Termite Treatment to Guarantee a Pest Free Home
Sentricon System Termite Treatment & Colony Elimination
3D Liquid vs. Bait
Those Terrible Termites
What to Expect With Sentricon
Proven Colony Elimination & Environmentally Responsible