German Roach Elimination
With every delivery of food, beverage, or other supplies there is a real and distinct possibility of German Roaches being brought into your business!
- Have been on earth for over 300 million years.
- Commonly found indoors in restaurants, bars, grocery stores, homes, apartments, etc.
- Adults are 1/2-5/8 inches long, tan to light brown, and have 2 dark parallel lines from the back of the head to the wings.
- Have developed wings but do not fly.
- Have 3 development stages: egg, nymph, and adult.
- Female carries purse shaped egg capsule containing up to 48 eggs and can produce 4 to 8 capsules in her lifetime – 1 every 6 weeks.
- Can become an adult within 8 weeks and have a life span of 20-30 weeks.
- 1 female can be responsible for over 10,000 offspring in one year.
- Mostly active at night but send over 75% of their life in a crack or crevice harborage.
- Prefers to live in an environment close to food, water, shelter, and warmth.
- Over 75% of an infestation consists of pre-adults.
- Can trans-locate from neighboring and adjoining buildings.
German Roaches Transmit Disease
- German Roaches transfer disease and a variety of pathogenic organisms such as: parasitic protozoans, food poisoning, dysentery, diarrhea, and other illnesses.
- German roach excrement and cast skins dramatically contribute to allergies and asthma.
Brought in by:
- Food, beverage, and all other commercial deliveries
- Paper packaging and cardboard boxes
- Grocery bags
- Used appliances and electronics
- Personal items such as: clothing, back packs, purses, radios, etc.
THE PRESENCE OF GERMAN ROACHES IS NOT ONLY DANGEROUS AND UNSANITARY, IT WILL SERIOUSLY DAMAGE YOUR REPUTATION AND BRAND!